blog tracker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Carter's smiles and being fatties

Carter has been really smiley lately but they're so hard to catch a picture of!  He gets too distracted by the camera that he won't even look at you (especially with the video camera) so I have to try and be sneaky, hence the reason he looking in other directions!

I've begun wedging him into the couch and also in his boppy pillow so he can work on sitting up.


Carter once again with his girlfriend Capri chillin in the back seat.. no frisky business you two!!


I'm starting to think he needs a haircut soon.. he's got a wild mohawk


He loves me and here's the proof!


My brother Craig came to town last weekend from BYU Idaho, and Kent came over too. I made Belgian waffles one morning and joked that they could put ice cream on it. Wasn't a joke to them..


I caught the little sneak smiling!


TUMBLING
Okay this is probably the funnest thing I've done in a long time, but we went with our buds Paul and Alicia (and babies) to a tumbling place last week. We all pretty much pulled a muscle somewhere but it was so fun for me at least to bust out some gymnastics after so much time! The only pics we took however were us as big fat sumo wrestlers!


I look like I'm killing poor Alicia!


Awww cute fatties


Aaron showing me no mercy


Paul and Alicia.. those man boobs are a great look for you Paul!

GOOD TIMES!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Gymnastics after having a baby? You are THE WOMAN! I'm impressed!

Clayton and Noelle said...

That is really impressive that you did some gymnastics. Your baby really is just so cute! Let's make sure to try and get together sometime. I can even come down to you if it's easier.

Paula said...

Carter is looking so grown up!! We need to get together, it's clearly been too long since I've seen you guys. Fun that you got to see Craig too :)

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

I love little Carter being so good all the time! He is so happy and I love that he smiles so much now! You're such a good sister making waffles... my dad used to let me put ice cream on my waffles when I was little haha the good ol days!

Julie said...

The "I love you" picture is so cute! I remember it being hard to get smiling pictures with Caden. He'd just be mesmerized by the camera. Way to be sneaky! You got some good ones.

The Winkelman's said...

You are such a nasty little sneak with the camera (haha... for some reason that never seems to get old.) I freaking love Carter and his wild hair and smile and "i love you" sign. You're so funny, Stephanie. As I was reading this post I was laughing so much because it's so YOU writing it. I love it. :)

Kara Kaufman said...

I LOVE the "proof of his love" picture. I laughed out loud. That little man is so cute!