blog tracker

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nasty to Classy

Since we've been married, we've bought very few (if any) pieces of furniture. We've pretty much been using hand-me-downs that Aaron has had most his life. Sooo somehow I've set aside some time (sacrificed study time I admit) to attack a few DIY projects that I've seen online or in decorating magazines. You can't tell how bad this dresser looked but since it's probably 30 years old, it had lots of scratches and just looked old-school. Soooo I repainted the outside and wallpapered the drawers! And bought new knobs, it was all a very fun project, and luckily Carter slept the whole time =)


6 comments:

Jennett said...

ummm LOVE it! you did SUCH a good job steph! you little crafty crafty sneak :)

Clayton and Noelle said...

It does look really great! Good for you for keeping yourself busy!

Danielle said...

It turned out so cute! Totally something you would see on HGTV!! :)

Tasha said...

Awesome job steph- i love that you love home decorating as much as i do! YOu have inspired me to get started on my dining room!!! =) Great job on the dresser.

Jamie said...

that looks awesome! i love it!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

oh my steph!! I am so proud of you! I love that! Good job!