blog tracker

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dirty Little Secrets

Okay since I was tagged and am expected to pass on the post, I will indulge my trusty readers with the best things I can come up with! (Most people already know me too well!)

*I'm shy in groups.. I come off as pretty outgoing but especially with a bunch of people I don't know, I feel extremely uncomfortable!

*I thought I would marry a tall Polynesian lol. Yeah, don't remind Aaron, but I always preferred dark guys and taller ones, but now that I'm happily married to my honeybunch, I wouldn't have it any other way! I'd say we just go together =)

*I really like teaching. And don't mind giving talks. Strange, I know.

*Once, in high school, I was cheerleading and doing flips as we started a football game. I tumbled straight into the athletic training table in front of the entire football team and crowd. Most embarrassing thing EVER!

*I've never felt uglier than those 18 months on a mission. So many insecurities and such a difficult time of my life, had I known beforehand, I probably wouldn't have gone! (Sounds bad I know). But I still don't regret it because it was simultaneously the best thing of my life up to that point.

*I'm a sucker for Desperate Housewives. Shouldn't be too surprising considering my status during the summer. I also can spend literally hours watching HGTV.

*I'm the biggest procrastinator.. Just ask my husband. There's a reason it's taken me 8 years to get my BACHELOR'S! I've got more of a party and have fun attitude than a sit-in-the-library-studying-for-hours mentaliy. BYU was never for me, yet that's where I'm graduating from. Interesting...

*I used to be the worst person with finances. And I can only report on this now because I feel like I've improved lol. However, since we've been married, Aaron has paid every single bill. He's just good at that. =)

*Wow, I'm starting to sound like a total schmuck so I better say something good... I do love being a mom and feel like it's what I was meant to do! I may not ever really have a career but raising Carter (and future kids) is already so rewarding, I love it! Oh, and I talk to my baby all the time, people must think I'm a lunatic.

*I'm a spelling champ- actually both Aaron and I won our school spelling bees in 5th grade. We have a great time playing each other in Scrabble, but I swear he cheats..

*I'm really vain about my hair, and have been like that since I was like 2. If it looks bad, I have like an anxiety attack til I can fix it.

*I hate honey. Won't touch it or smell it, let alone eat it. But I like brown sugar chunks.. lol the nasty dry ones. Not that I'll down it everyday, but if I'm baking and come across one, I'll eat it, shhhhhh don't tell.
*And finally, big boobs suck (TASHA!) Not cool when you're only 5'2"! Speaking of which, I don't mind being short, but short legs? Ew... no matter what I think I will always look chubby because of that!

I am tagging everyone who reads this!!!!!!!!!! And you better do it so I can know your secrets! After all, it's only fair... =)

4 comments:

Tasha said...

haha- i love your dirty little secrets- what a fun post! =) Thanks for the personal shout out during it! LOL! =) And yes we have some things in common I was spelling bee champ as well 4 th grade & I Love HGTV! And about the vain about your hair comment- I would be too if i had your hair- its always flippin' gorgeous! =)

Julie said...

Ok, so I vaguely remember the flipping into the table at the football game. Lol! I'm glad you shared that. I had no idea you liked eating the dry brown sugar chunks. That's hilarious!

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE Desperate Housewives!
Your little boy gets cuter every post :)

Clayton and Noelle said...

I hope you weren't talking about me when you mentioned your blog stalker...hahaha! I loved getting to know you better through this blog!