blog tracker

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Updates

One night, about mid-December, I looked at our Christmas tree and thought- Man, I really feel like opening presents. I said this to Aaron, who I thought would make fun of me, but he was like, I do too! But he insisted we waited a few more days to celebrate our own little Christmas before taking off for the holidays to Arizona. Here's us trying to entertain Carter while getting him excited about Christmas!
When I got pregnant, I was excited at the thought of having a girl because of all the accessorizing and dressing up I could do. BUT I have found that little boys are just as fun! I couldn't resist buying Carter and Aaron these matching ties =)

And our little guy hangin out on the couch. He recently discovered his hands and loves to suck on his entire fist. It's very funny and loud.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love the matching ties! So cute. I want to hear how your Christmas was in Arizona. Did you get my message from last week? I'll give you a call this week!

Hermana Bennett said...

Steph I seriously love your baby! He is way too cute!!!

Family said...

What cute clothes! Carter is growing fast. I love his eyes, too cute.