blog tracker

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Vacation

Minor disclaimer.. after posting this I realized we've turned into total dorks about our baby! All we do is take pictures of him nonstop. Can't help it, we're just not all that exciting anymore!

For Christmas this year, we had a very warm and sunny week and a half! We went down to Chandler, AZ to Aaron's mom's house, then down to Sierra Vista to visit his dad. Carter did so well on the plane (it might be the Tylenol I gave him beforehand so his ears wouldn't hurt- yes, I drug my baby). It was so nice to escape the freezing, gross Utah weather and enjoy walks in 70 degree weather and eating nothing but good food!!

Our little family on Christmas morning. Carter was so silly in his Santa suit his Grandma Cherie gave him!

Daddy and baby Santa

Here's Grandpa Steve (Aaron's stepdad) who doesn't have kids or grandkids and I was really curious to see how he'd handle a baby. So cute! I think Steve had more fun with Carter than anyone else!

Carter loves his Grandma Belinda! It was so nice to have her watch the baby so we could get out and have some fun. We wish the Grandmas lived closer.

We were so spoiled for Christmas, especially Carter. We got a bjorn carrier and we LOVE it!

Aaron's cousin Natalie had a baby boy this year also so here's the grandmas with the babies.

The little babies (second cousins) with their great-great grandpa Jay..the sweetest old man you'll ever meet!

Natalie and I with Brady and Carter. Brady is just 3 months or so older.

Another Christmas outfit. He got several of them!

Carter being silly with his grandpa Dave (Aaron's dad)

I love this picture!! Carter really liked his Uncle Ryan, and I think Ryan really liked him back =)

The boys with their UNC gear.. just guess whose idea this was..

Trying to get a little exercise during the break in the pretty Arizona desert..We went on a few hikes and walks and I've never been a fan of the dry desert landscape but this place was pretty cool.

The fam posing by the cactus =)

So I really didn't think they made baby sunglasses this small, but Grandma Belinda spoiled us once again with a shopping spree for Carter, and these shades were a must!! Steve's hanky to keep Carter's head warm transformed him into our little thug baby!

6 comments:

Paula said...

Haha, so cute, I love the shades. And don't worry about posting pics of carter all the time, Janice was the reason I started our blog last summer--you know, for the Grandmas--so I'm totally guilty of the same thing. They really are so cute though, we can't help posting about them all the time!

Tiffanie White said...

You can buy "baby" sunglasses that small at Build a Bear!! haha. Same place I purchased some of Jaxon's shorts after he was born cause he was just too small to fit into anything else! How fun, I love all those Christmas outfits too!

Anonymous said...

These pictures of Brady and Carter are so precious! We'll have to plan some sort of get together for the three grandbaby boys this year :)
--Haley, Daniel, and Baby Benjamin

Clayton and Noelle said...

Cute pictures!! You look great! We should get together again soon!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

So cute!!!! I missed you guys! you look amazing!

The Winkelman's said...

I love love love that you post so many pictures, steph! You look so awesome after having a baby, btw. No more being hard on yourself, ok? Love you.