blog tracker

Friday, February 5, 2010

To the random person who's reading my blog..

Well, for lack of a better term, looks like I've got a blog stalker. (You know who you are!!) I don't mean to be rude because really your comment was very kind- but I just can't figure out how you found my blog and if I should know you from somewhere or if you happened upon my blog and thought my baby was really cute. In which case I do appreciate the compliment.

However, although you are probably a very nice and normal person, I'm thinking of going dark (thanks for the phrase, Jack Bauer), to avoid potential crazies from reading a little too much about our family. (Not that we're that interesting or have juicy things to share, but ya know..). So to my trusty readers who I am acquainted with: how do you make a blog private?! I don't know!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Haha, you know what, I have a blog stalker too! And I have been seriously considering making it private. So first you have to get everyone's email address (the email address they use to log onto blogger). Then go to your dashboard, then click settings, then the permissions tab, and under who can read this blog? select only people I choose. Then you have to type in everybody's email addresses. Good luck!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

That is creepy! I've had a few random comments before from people I don't know and so I've deleted the comments. I've thought about making mine private for a while. I probably will sooner or later.

Clayton and Noelle said...

If you go to settings and then permissions there is a way to change it there to make your blog private.