blog tracker

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ice Castles!

Alright so I look total nast but I had to get a pic of Carter's wrinkly bum before his bath! He loves baths and pees in them about 50% of the time.
Carter is hilarious in the kitchen... he doesn't go in there much for obvious reasons, but loves to be held while I do dishes or whatnot because he gets very curious. He'll lean over to see what's in the sink or what's in the fridge when I open it. =) It's cute
The little chub is starting to grab at his toes. I think it's difficult for him though because his legs are so short! Which reminds me, he had his 4 month check-up yesterday:
Weight is 14 lb 10 oz (still right on 50 percentile)
Height is 23.5 in and has dropped to like 10th percentile!!! Doc says it's just a phase but I hope the poor guy isn't totally doomed with his parents' height!

Smiley boy with crazy hair

Carter loves daddy.

Carter's Grandma Cherie came to town this last weekend to see us and brought him this killer swim outfit for this summer complete with a fish cap and goggles! It's hilarious!

Me and babycakes

We went with the Jolleys up to Heber to see the Ice castles!! (Thanks for the idea Tash!) They were so cool, all lit up and I was amazed anyone would spend that much time carving those. The babies were bundled up in their snowsuits with daddy toting them around in the carriers. Cute =)

Aaron with Carter & Paul with Capri



Well this randomly appeared down here, but here's Carter again!

7 comments:

Our Little Family said...

So cute! I love his wrinkly bum and contagious smile. What a fun activity to see the ice castles. By the way, you don't even look like you had a baby! I hope all is well!

Jenna said...

Steph you are looking SO GOOD. I want to steal your hair and glue it on my head! Carter's little bum cheeks are just so darn pinchable...wish I were there to give him a little squeeze. Love you and miss you :)

The Winkelman's said...

I love seeing and hearing about you guys and your cutie pie! Everyone's looking so great too!

Clayton and Noelle said...

Those are really cute pictures! He's got your curly hair!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

So fun! I love carters little bum! Bath time is my very favorite!

Julie said...

I love it when they start grabbing their toes! It's so darn cute.

Those are some crazy ice castles! I don't remember hearing about those when we lived there.

Tiffanie White said...

He's getting SO big!! And is so dang cute!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the curious stage... Jaxon is still in that and I'm sure it stays for a long time... He is always watching every one and looking at every little thing I do. I love it!