blog tracker

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I thought this day would never come...

Carter is finally sleeping through the night!! This is a huge deal, for I am sick and tired of being so tired! Little Carter is just more and more fun with his chunky legs, rolling all over the place. Life can't get any better when you've got a cute, happy baby or one that sleeps through the night and now fortunately I have both!

This was taken a few weeks ago but it's one of my favs... When he wears a hat I
 feel like he looks like such a baby still.. probably cuz his crazy big boy hair isn't showing!

He likes being on his tummy now that toys can distract him or he can roll over. He doesn't stay on his blanket for very long..
Carter may have been a possum in another life... since he was really little, he would arch is back and hang out there upside down.. he's weird! He likes his Auntie Val though

Post-bath deer in the headlights with Daddy =)

Happy baby... I believe this shot was taken just before I fed him carrots, in which he arched his back, trying to turn around in this WHITE seat, smearing carrots everywhere! Little sneak

Sleepy boys... for some reason Church just knocks em out

The same day, Carter took yet another nap (this is rare, for his naps are like 20 minutes long) and fell asleep like this!

This is a blurry cell phone pic, but Carter jumped in Capri's little pink jumper thing! It was silly

8 comments:

Clayton and Noelle said...

Hooray! That's so great that he's sleeping through the night for you. It's so nice when they do that. He's such a cute little baby, and he's good too. You are lucky!

Paula said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you, a baby sleeping through the night makes such a huge difference. These pics are so cute, he's so happy!

Our Little Family said...

That is awesome! I hope that you are able to sleep through the night too. I would always get up to check on Kimball during the night even when she slept through the night. Carter is such a cute baby. I love the bouncer with the ears (I think those are ears).

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

he is so cute!! I love that little hat! yay for sleep!! you are one lucky girl!

Danielle said...

Yay Carter! So glad he is sleeping for you. I love the picture of him hanging upside down. So cute!

The Winkelman's said...

I LOVE the picture of Carter and Aaron sleeping together... so cute! Sleeping with babies is so much fun, huh?

Julie said...

How exciting!!! You are so lucky! You will start getting so much more rest now. I love that pic of Carter with his hands over his eyes. How cute!

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

Hey, you don't know me, but I was friends with Aaron in college up at USU-we lived in the same ward, and I haven't seen him since I left there about 4 years ago! Tell him I said hello and congrats on the wedding and baby boy. He is extremely adorable! I also have a baby boy about 6 weeks older. Aren't they fun?