blog tracker

Monday, March 8, 2010

Rent the Runway!

I SOOO wish I had known about this website back in high school for Prom! I just saw this website on the Today show and had to check it out.. So My mom recently dumped all my old prom dresses here at our place, and I've tried to sell them with no success, so they're just taking up space in our teeny closets. What makes me even more annoyed is that I spent hundreds of dollars on these dresses and could only wear them once. BUT alas, I have found this website where you can rent DESIGNER dresses (worth hundreds, even thousands of dollars) and rent them starting at $50!! And they even send you 2 sizes so you're able to fit into at least one. They're so beautiful and maybe one day when we finally make it on a cruise, I'm going to utilize renttherunway.com! Love it =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear
enjoy with your outfits.you will look very gorgeous in these dresses. the strategy that shopkeeper (Sell and Rent back) adopted these days, it will create amazing growth them now a days...

Tasha said...

Girl I will have to check this out that sounds awesome!!! I will have to do that next time we go on a cruise- thanks for that!

Clayton and Noelle said...

That's a pretty amazing deal! I love the picture of the dress you posted.