blog tracker

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New summer plans!

Forget Memphis, we're headed to DC! The Washington DC office opened up and after much deliberation, it was decided DC would be a better market since it has done well for several years past. This means lots of frantic work for Aaron changing areas like this, but hey I hardly see him anyway these days!
I love DC... we went 2 years ago with a different team (NOT a good experience) but ended up in Baltimore with Apx and things have been great ever since! We're excited =)

6 comments:

Julie said...

What?! You changed locations! DC will be awesome. There's so much to do and so many things to see there.

Aubrey said...

That's awesome! I love DC!

Lindsey said...

That sounds like it will be fun. There will be plenty to keep you busy and you can get that young Carter cultured with all the museums:) I don't think I ever told you that no, we are not doing Apx again. Kyle is finishing school and will be doing his final internship this summer before starting his career. It was a good experience, but we're moving on. I hope DC works out well for you guys though!

Tiffanie White said...

YAY! How fun!! I want to go their one day... Josh has been, but I have never!! Hopefully this time is better than last :)

Clayton and Noelle said...

I'm so jealous!! Can I come out and visit you while you're there? Sounds like it's going to be so much fun!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

That will be so fun! I loved it out there! AND the weather is sooo perfect (except for the day we decided to go it just so happened to be hot.) But normally its great! I am going to miss you!