blog tracker

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Goin GLAM!

SOOO Aaron is out of town. I have lots of free time at night so of course I spend it scouring the internet for the COOLEST rooms and accessories that I can't wait to own! It's kind of a little obsession but sooo fun, let me tell ya. AND I'm so excited that I finally can put a word to my style preference.. (I don't like contemporary or traditional). I had no idea what to call it til a show on HGTV (go figure) taught me: Hollywood Regency/Glam... just more modern. =) I've always had a girly tendency so I guess it's no surprise that I love sparkly, GLAM things! Things that are luxurious and expensive..
These are SO fun, most are from Z Gallerie, my favorie store EVER!! It's even pretty affordable
Beautiful yes??

6 comments:

Jennett said...

YES. Love the Hollywood glam motif. So gorgeous! You are going to have the most fab decorated house someday!!!

Clayton and Noelle said...

love it! it is so totally you! I had fun with you at the gateway, let's do it again soon!

Family Vision Care of Bountiful said...

Aaron is just going to die over it! LOL!

The Winkelman's said...

Okay, I LLLLLLOOOVE that! I never knew what to call that style and now I know! And I seriously love it.

Eric and Jewels said...

Wow!! I like it! What a fun style.

Unknown said...

what a fun decorating style! so much fun things to do with it in your own home someday! i find myself daydreaming of how i would like to decorate our home someday as well. love HGTV!! so many great ideas.