blog tracker

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

For the Grandmas!

Carter hangin out with Capri.. they actually ended up putting their fist in each other's mouths. Yum

Lovebirds: This picture cracks me up- Carter totally reminds me of the Munchkin Lollipop kids from Wizard of Oz!! Haha

Matching ties again =) I love accessorizing my boys

And then of course, Carter tries to eat his tie..

And this outfit reminded me of a little German boy- or something from Sound of Music

Yet another accessory- his "baby legs"... I bought these when I was prego and finally brought them out! They're little leggings that make diaper changing a cinch! He's just got very chubby and short legs, so hopefully they'll fit better later =)

Playin with his toes

Nothin better than sleepy naked babies!
And not that it's that exciting, but I finally moved our guest bedroom around and got it looking better.. Having teeny bedrooms makes it so HARD to fit eveyrything and not have it look like a total disorganized mess! Aaron was outta town (agaain!) so I attacked this project. I'm extra proud of the cheap artwork: leftover frames from our wedding with scrapbook paper!

6 comments:

Clayton and Noelle said...

I love the way that room turned out! It looks so great! You really have a talent at decorating! And carter is just the cutest little boy.

BreAnna said...

Oh my gosh I just love your little baby! He is the cutest baby ever and I love his little face expressions!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

OH MY GOSH STEPH! I love the room! You did so good! It looks a hundred times better! Good job! I love the little ties! Thats the first pic Ive seen of them with their matching ties! So cute! Capri and Carter sittin in a tree..

Paula said...

The room is so cute! I love the scrapbook paper idea, I never would have thought of that and it looks great!

Jenna said...

I love how you put "for the grandmas" when i am just as obsessed with seeing pictures of carter :) i am going to steal that scrapbook paper idea - i have like a million frames too!!! the guest room turned out AWESOME - you are so creative :)

Tasha said...

Carter is getting so big can't believe it. Today we were getting kaden's pictures done and Mandi was takling about how adorable he was- i would have to agree =)