blog tracker

Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to life.. finally!

Hi all, 
I've got some things to blog about at last.

#1 Aaron had his surgery on 2 hernias. 
This is not to be confused with hemorrhoids lol... many people texted him after the fact, asking how his butt was. Hernias are your intestines bursting out of the stomach wall in the abdomen and is often caused by lifting too much. He's been looking so good and fit, but I guess at a price =( But the surgery went well, it's been a week and he's back to the gym... doing cardio and eventually light weights. 
 Watching him in pain though for the first couple of days, trying to get out of bed was sad and brought back too many memories of my struggles post-c-section. Not ready to do that again! I guess now we're even =)

#2 We are house hunting!
This little condo has done a fine job but now we are breaking up. We need more space and especially storage.
We fell in love with 2 houses, and one we put an offer on, out in Lehi. There are other offers on it as well so it's up in the air.. we'll find out hopefully this week. Fingers crossed!

Here's some shots of our goofy selves the past 2 weeks
Still love my little baby's feet =)



Aaron took Carter on a little father-son outing to see Kung Fu Panda 2. (May I remind you I tried to take Carter to Cars 2 a while back and it was a disaster, so I was skeptical that they'd make it through).
 Well, Aaron made it through the movie, because Carter fell asleep within 5 minutes of the movie, so he missed it all!
 Home Depot- Carter found the lawn mowers- of course. And was very mad when we had to leave.
 In this tiny condo of ours, Carter spreads his toys EVERYWHERE. I hate picking up after him several times a day, but then I see little things like this and just have to smile... One day I'm sure I will really miss finding a car sitting on a mirror. =)

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't believe Aaron's already headed back to the gym! I can't wait to hear about houses. Hopefully something works soon!

Honestly, I feel like I just pick up toys all day. I don't think it's going to get better any time soon! But I totally love finding cute things like a stuffed animal tucked in bed or cars all lined up, etc.