blog tracker

Saturday, August 27, 2011

UTAH

We are HOME and glad to be here. Here's some random pics of Mr Carter this past week.
Back in St Louis I was trying to get rid of our food, trying to cook only with what I had, and that was quite a challenge- poor Aaron had to eat the strange recipes I came up with! Glad I don't have a picky husband! (only a picky toddler... he won't pass up cookie dough though)



 Some family-related news: My stepmom had a baby! Here she is with little Lilly. So Carter has yet another aunt.. who is younger than him. And I now have another baby sister.
 Carter playing while I was packing
 This was shot on the day of Aaron's last work day out there! He went out selling though here in Utah the day we drove in.. Very committed, this man is. Today is his LAST DAY however for a while. Hernia surgery is next Tuesday =( Wish him luck!
 There was a helicopter outside the hotel we stayed at during our trip (somewhere in Colorado).
 I think Carter had missed all his toys we left behind.
 Getting very smart. How did he know that you need a screwdriver to fix the bunny?!

2 comments:

rmgrimmer said...

What a cutie, love the goggles pic! And congrats to your dad and Aimee!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

he is so cute!! I bet its so good to be home!! I come visit the first week of october so lets for sure play!