blog tracker

Monday, April 11, 2011

we made it!!

Here we are in St Louis..  more specifically "Creve Coeur" and things are going great! Missouri is really pretty and green and it's finally springtime!!
Carter did amaaaaazing on the road trip, just watched Despicable Me about 18 times, so WE are sick of it, but it kept him content =) The trip was around 20 hours, which we broke up in 2 days
 Here's outside our hotel the one night, in Kansas. Carter was sooo happy to be outta the car!
 The first day here we found an amazing lake that has a trail all the way around it, only 10 min from our house. It was sooo nice outside and I can tell me and Carter are gonna hit it up on a weekly, if not daily basis!













Yay!!!

2 comments:

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

so cute! thats so lucky carter did so good in the car, i swear capri doesnt last 10 minutes! It looks beautiful there, I love that walking path.. you will love that this summer im sure!! Im glad you guys made it safe!

Julie said...

Glad you made it! That's awesome Carter was so good. I can't believe it was only a 20 hour drive?! I mean that's long, but I thought it'd be a lot longer.