blog tracker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last week in Utah... for a while

Well we've got one more week here.. I'm not even packing or thinking about packing yet, because it just doesn't seem time yet! Today actually seemed like a spring day finally, but I've felt in crappy winter mode still, which means it's NOT summer yet. Whatever
This is Aaron, and what he's been doing nonstop. Selling, at Vivint, or meeting with guys.
I actually look forward to the summer cuz I'll get to see him every day (without him leaving town!)
 Here's me and Carter, sweet boy actually fell asleep in my arms... he RARELY does that ever!

 My bro, "uncle Craig" came to town last weekend. It was super fun to see him, and to have Carter have fun with him, since the visits are way too few. Carter really liked Craig, and even said his name, it was cute =)
 ha, cute right?
 This picture absolutely cracks me up. He looks so mad, but he was just being silly.
 A. he's on the dishwasher, and B. he just makes the silliest faces!
 Oh boy I debated posting this in fear of revealing my bad mom moments. I set him on the counter to watch me cook dinner, standing close by in case he fell. I wasn't close enough... I did catch him but only after he hit his head on the open dishwasher. I felt sooooo bad, but he was alright. Hoping the scar fades very soon =(
 At auntie Val's house. He's discovered the piano and loves the noise. We do not, but whatever, he's happy!
 Family pic.. cheeeeese!
 Daddy and baby. love
Sittin on his favorite little perch, the shower ledge =)
 Farewell Utah... Next time I'll be posting from Missouri. Craaaazy!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Steph I had no idea you were leaving so early! Crazy!! I can't believe you will be living in Missouri. Can't wait to hear your adventures from the other side this summer. I bet it will be great! Thank goodness for blog- so we can stalk each other without missing out miles away! HA HA =)

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

Your snowmobiling weekend looks so fun, thats one thing about winter i do love! Carter is so cute, its funny to read about him cause they are so fun and do the funniest things at this age! Good Luck with week, I will send you sunny weather vibes so you can have a good sunny week! Ps love hey tell.. you will prob be gettin random comments from me all the time

Julie said...

Good luck with the move! I hope the summer goes well for you guys. I don't think you should feel too guilty about Cater's accident. Caden's was way worse since I wasn't even in the room!!

Paula said...

Wow Carter looks so grown up in the "mad face" pic. And I love that he sits on the shower ledge. Kids come up with the funniest ideas, I love it!

Unknown said...

Seriously he should be a baby model! He is so cute! Have fun selling, you guys are always up for an adventure!