blog tracker

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CrAzY cArTeR

Nothing to report except that me and Carter are having fun =)
He's into his normal mischief, and I just clean up after him 20 times a day!
This week is stressful because it is Easter, my dad's birthday, my brother's birthday, AARON'S birthday, AND our anniversary all within 5 days. Needless to say I've been doing a lot of shopping- and can I throw in there that shopping for men is not my favorite...



 carter loves kiwis so much he won't even wait til they're peeled!
 yup that's my swimsuit. so flattering on baby C!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow, that really is a busy week! Carter is cute, especially in that bikini! Haha :)

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

he is so cute! This mischievous stage is so fun! Sometimes im like"uggggh!" other times it hilarious!