blog tracker

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Man do I have things to report...

Here's some random shots of Carter during the week:
Eating his pancake with his feet on the table... who taught him this?

 This kid loves to be outside
 Silly face and an Easter egg on his head
 I just love his little profile.. he has no nose!
 Outside again, he's actually trying to pick up an ant
 His Easter outfit!
 Instead of Easter dinner, he was too full of candy so he colored on his tray instead
 This was my tangerine ham with carrots, it was delish!

Unless you live under a rock, you probably heard about the crazy midwest tornadoes, especially here in St. Louis... Yes we live IN St. Louis, and these hit just 10-15 minutes from our house! Scary but everything's okay. This kind of weather is common for Missouri, but even the locals said they've never seen this much damage
The airport got hit, and has been shut down for a couple days. They are just now starting to have a few flights coming in.

On a happier note, today is me and Aaron's 3rd anniversary!!! Yay for us, I love this man =)
(um my hair was so short!!)



4 comments:

Paula said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how close those tornados were to you! We had a freaky big thunderstorm for the first time last night, I thought Janice was going to wake up freaking out, but all she wanted to do was look outside at the rain, phew. What were we all thinking moving to tornado country this time of year??
Happy anniversary! Oh, and I loved Carter's mini-man suit, so cute!

Jenna Duty said...

i love that carter was eating with his feet on the table! so funny!! oh and your dinner looked amazing!!!!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

Hahah oh my carter made me laugh out loud with his little feet on the table!! So cute! I am glad you guys are safe! thats so scary!

Julie said...

I must live under a rock...ha ha! To defend myself, I did see some news after I had talked to you about the tornadoes. Anyway, I'm loving Carter's little Easter outfit. So cute!