blog tracker

Monday, March 21, 2011

Awesome weekend

This picture was just too cute, I had to post it even though it's dark. Carter trying on bunny ears in Old Navy.. I love it!

 So Aaron booked a weekend getaway for us & our friends Jared and Malia, up near Bear Lake so we had a fantastic weekend! We went snowmobiling all day Saturday and then stayed at a Bed & Breakfast in Garden City.
I'm feeling like a thug trying on those huge rental snow pants...

 We got a kick outta our ski masks... here's Malia
 And me
 And Aaron
 The group of us, looking oh so cool.... right?
Me and Aaron on our snowmobile

 So we got a double and the girls rode on the back behind the husbands. If you've ever done that, please tell me you got so sore and tired too! Being a small person, you just get lots of air on small bumps, so it takes so much energy to hold on. After a few hours I was soooo exhausted!

I refused to even sit up for this pic lol
 Jared and Malia

 At the Bed & Breakfast they had theme rooms (kinda like Anniversary Inn but cheaper). Naturally Aaron booked us the "golf" room- his dream come true I must say. The room was decked out in tacky golf decor and had a little putting green in the room. It was actually very nice, the pics don't really do it justice.
 And then we just messed around, watched March Madness with Jared & Malia and went hot tubbing. It was super fun, and I loved the rest!

1 comment:

Paula said...

How fun! Snowmobiling does look exhausting--fun--but exhausting. Good times!