blog tracker

Friday, March 18, 2011

Because I have nothing else to blog about!...

So I've got a super cute baby who is always happy and so funny. Actually I've been noticing lately that he's changing so much! Just learning new words and developing even more of a personality, it's so fun!

We are trying to get him off his binkie... not super hard though I admit. He just loves that thing

He really likes getting into my stuff, and Aaron gets annoyed because of course, it's all girly things. He is trying to curl his hair! (don't worry, it's not hot!)

He loves watching me cook, it's so funny. So I've started to pull up a chair so he can see =)
Just not as hamm-y as he used to be, I'm trying to get him to smile, but nada! He's just too cool...

Luckily he's been better at baths lately

Seems like all kids do that funny fist-clenching, teeth showing thing... Carter is no exception, and it's hilarious!

Moving to St. Louis in just a few weeks! Then I'll have something more interesting to blog about =)

1 comment:

Julie said...

He he! The last pic is so cute. That's fun that he's learning new words. Pretty soon he'll be talking your ear off!