blog tracker

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Witches Night Out!

So my friend told me about Gardner's Village and the Halloween festivities that go on including Witches Night Out so my sister and I rounded up some friends to go and be silly! And although it is clear that we are witches, we were dramatically underdressed! I have never seen so many crazy ladies with fancy witch costumes in my life!  We ended up just grabbing some dinner and browsing the shops but it was really fun to do something new and festive! Plus I've been needing some fun things to do to pass the time til baby comes!
There was no way I was going to buy a fat maternity costume, but my sister insisted I wear this random black dress so that's as good as it gets!  Here's my sister Val, our cousin Heather, Val's neighbor Tara (with doggie Lucy) and meMe and Val playing around in a shopThis crazy lady was posing for pictures, we couldn't resist!
Here's Lucy, who was the most popular person (well, dog) there last night! Her little witch costume complete with hat was sooo cute, and people would stop and stare and pet her every 5 seconds! She didn't like having her hat on at all, but she was a trooper.
Me and my cousin, Heather

5 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Cute blog! I'm glad to see you have one :)

Paula said...

So fun! Wish I could have been there!

Julie said...

OK, so you failed to mention that you were dressing up as witches when I was talking to you the other day! Haha! That dog kills me. She looks so funny in that costume! You look so cute as a prego witch. Hang in there! You're almost there.

Vince and Katie Morgan said...

Steph! you guys look like youre having a great time! How is everything?

Evans Family of Three said...

ok this looks like so much fun! i wish out here in country land that we had fun stuff to do like this!