blog tracker

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Keepin busy

Well obviously I'm going crazy ready to pop a baby out that doesn't want to come, so we're just trying to distract ourselves! Here's my little boy scout! Aaron is assistant scoutmaster and had to go out and get a uniform for a little Court of Honor last night that I went to with him. Cute =)
Halloween Party at the Andersen's.

It's just not worth spending the money on a cool costume when you're 9 months prego, so we resorted to being Juno and her boyfriend, Bleeker! I had the hoodie, but big surprise, I got too hot and took it off 5 minutes later.  Aaron, however is loving these yellow short shorts a little too much!

4 comments:

Jennett said...

hahahahaha good idea!!! i love that u were juno :) let's hope aaron doesn't wear those shorts out running!!

Our Little Family said...

What a cute idea on costumes! The more busy you are the faster the time goes. You like good! Not too much longer! I can't wait to see little Carter!

PS - Are you guys going to Yakima for Christmas or staying in Utah? We will be in Kennewick this year and I am sure there will be some type of family party.

Clayton and Noelle said...

You guys are so freaking cute!

Julie said...

Nice Halloween costume! Someone told me I should have been Juno last year, but I never did it. Aaron looks so funny sporting those shorts. haha!