blog tracker

Monday, October 26, 2009

Desperate times call for desperate measures

I went and got acupuncture today from a chiropractor to induce labor! Yes I'm getting desperate but not to the extreme, I don't think. =) I actually can't believe I just paid someone to stick needles in me (I am psychologically retarded when it comes to needles... ask Alicia, she was there haha). No I didn't pass out.. got a little whoozy and well, I don't have a baby yet, but we'll see if that helped to speed things up!

2 comments:

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

Too funny! I remember on my 3rd (Jaxon), I had a pedicure done by a gal that told me she had an 85% record of putting women into labors simply by her foot massage. I was only 4 days from my due date, so I said 'GO!'. Sure enough, within 12 hours of the pedicure, I was in labor and delivering in 6 more hours. I'm a believer!

I should add that I tried and tried that with my 4th (Sydnee) and she still came a week late! I even went back to that same lady! I guess Sydnee just wasn't ready.

Good Luck and hang in there! You're so close!

Clayton and Noelle said...

Awesome! I hope that it works out for you. I don't blame you for being so desperate to be done and I would probably be trying all the same things. It's like my mom said though the only way those things will work is if the baby is ready to come. He'll come before you even realize it just try and be patient. Call me and let's hang out so we can get your mind off of it