blog tracker

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun times!!

Yesterday, my friend Alicia threw me a little baby shower at California Pizza Kitchen! It's always fun to hang out with just the girls, and especially since the majority were pregnant or had already had a baby, conversation became very humorous. We just missed Angela, Paula, Tauna and Noelle in this picture who had to take off early  =(



My diaper cake, compliments of Tash =)




After Church on Sunday, we decided to drive up Provo Canyon and see if the leaves were turning colors yet, since Fall is my favorite! Funny enough, we drove up to Squaw Peak and we thought about talking to the couples pulled over just to point at my belly and be like... this is you in 9 months!  Although the leaves weren't quite what I was hoping for, it was still really pretty up there.


This was me and Alicia from her baby shower, due 10 days apart. My belly fits nicely right under hers =)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Yay how fun!!! Wish I could have been there :( But you look so cute and ready to pop!

Danielle said...

You still look good steph! Danielle is having her baby shower at a pizza place too. Not too much longer....very exciting!

Clint & Julie said...

Wish I could have been there! It looks like you had a lot of fun. Carter will be here before you know it!

Eric and Jewels said...

Steph you are seriously a super cute pregnant lady I never looked as good as you do!! I probably should have done my hair more :)