blog tracker

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No longer husbandless

Aaron finally made it back... and got straight to work! Our crib came in, so he spent a few hours putting it together. Everything was going smoothly til these 2 certain pieces wouldn't fit right and a few colorful words flew out but hey, I couldn't have figured it out myself! We spent the last couple days cleaning out our place, going through junk and organizing (Aaron is better at this than I am) and figuring out once again our budget for this year (again, not my strongpoint!) It sure is nice to feel normal again with Aaron home and things getting settled!
The almost-finished crib... my baby bedding turned out disastrous but I'm trying to still work with it since I can't return it, and I'll post a picture once I get the room all looking good =)
Aaron is technically still selling for the Apx extension, and chose to come back and finish here in Utah instead of waiting til the end of September. I was very glad about this. He's still knocking doors but it's so nice to have him come home at a decent hour and not have to eat dinner at 11 pm!!

3 comments:

Jennett said...

Yay! I am so happy Aaron is home and you have someone to hang out with :) LOVE the crib and can't wait to see the bedding! Did you get the picture text I sent with the baby bedding I have??

Julie said...

I love your crib! That's exactly what I would pick out. Caden still doesn't have one, but he's perfectly happy in his pack n' play for now. I'm so glad that Aaron is back!

Clayton and Noelle said...

Your crib is really cute. It actually looks really similar to mine! It was so good to see you at your baby shower and we need to hang out again soon. Text me and let me know when you're free and I'll make a reason up to come down.