blog tracker

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall in Utah is so pretty!

Well, as if we weren't nerdy enough, we went on yet another drive to see the fall colors up Provo Canyon.. and they were even prettier this week! Fall is my favorite season with all the leaves changing, and we don't have a lot to do on Sundays so it was a nice little drive.







And here's Carter's room mostly done... at least the crib part since we finally found a mattress and got it all set up.  So this is the bedding I had LOTS of drama with... I fell in love with it to find it was discontinued, then I scoured the internet til I found it on ebay, ordered it, then when it finally came 7 weeks later, I was TOTALLY disappointed! The light blue wasn't as bright as I thought it would be, and the green was like LIME which I do not like, so I was super mad, to find it was non-returnable as well.  SO, I've learned my lesson but also have come to like it a lot more, and am trying to deal with it the best I can!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

his room looks cute! i actually had that bedding {in girlie colors} for sadie!

Aubrey said...

Supercute baby room!

Tasha said...

Looks so good! I love that you guys got a white crib- don't you love it? and i agree fall is the best season! we just took pictures up at the canyon- hopefully they turned out my hair was doing a number that day!

Julie said...

I love it! Carter's room looks really good. You do such a good job decorating.

I do miss the fall in Utah. Everything is so pretty! I will give you a call this week so we can chat.