blog tracker

Friday, August 21, 2009

My interior decorating obsession

It could be the fact that for almost 4 months now, I've lived in an apartment with white bare walls and rental furniture. Or perhaps it's the fact that I miss what it feels like to live in a real home with my OWN stuff. OR it could be that I have absolutely nothing to do but feed my hobby/obsession (call it what you will) of reading up and observing fun, contemporary homes and their decor... Whatever the reason, I find so much enjoyment dreaming of my future house and all the cool things I would do... HGTV really is my favorite channel, it's just a shame we don't pick it up out here in Miami, heaven forbid I would waste even MORE time on the couch! I did consider majoring in interior design at one point and who knows, maybe all these ideas from library books I read about home decorating will be put to good use one day! I love this bedroom... sigh....

2 comments:

Clayton and Noelle said...

You and me should start a learning club...I'm now checking books out from the library to also learn interior design! I love the picture of that room and one day you will have it and won't have to leave it for summer sales!

Julie said...

That's such a cool room! Your house is going to look so awesome some day. That's such a great skill to have. I can tell I'm going to be calling you for tips and ideas someday when I have my own house.