blog tracker

Friday, August 14, 2009

Utah Trip!

So I have a great mom who flew me out to Utah for her parents' 50 wedding anniversary last week! My grandparents, Bonnie & Kent Croft are probably the silliest seniors I know, especially my grandma. We had a nice big family dinner at Magleby's and watched them do their Jitterbug from back in their day.. so cute! My brothers, looking dumbfounded for some reason.
While in Utah, I pretty much went crazy (in a good way), being able to actually DO something, and got so anxious about cleaning our condo that's been sitting collecting dust and spiders for 3 months, that I could barely sleep! It felt SO NICE to be able to drive, get out of the house, and get ideas for what needs to be done as far as the house/baby set-up when we move back to Utah at the end of the summer. Nesting phase has definitely begun, and it was quite a bummer to have to fly back to Miami.. back to sitting, feeling useless. But I did miss my little Aaron and was glad to be back with him! He even cleaned the place all spic and span for when I got home... cute!

3 comments:

Our Little Family said...

What a fun trip to Utah! It is always nice to be with family and to feel like you are getting something done!

Jennett said...

I am glad you had such a fun trip...I am anxious to hear ALL about it!! Oh - and the reason our little girl weighs so much is because she is in the 76th percentile for weight so far - the little chub! Hehehehe...I will call you soon!

Julie said...

Your grandparents are so cute! I'm glad you got to get away from your boredom for a week.