blog tracker

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!!

Easter time!
Spring looks like it's finally here!.... until it snows again of course. Aaron was in Yakima, WA all week getting some more pre-season sales and training my brother... and playing with my family including golfing with my dad. I hate being all by myself for a whole week! But he got back Saturday night and we dyed some eggs just in time for Easter! I was particularly proud of these..



We had a fun Easter dinner with Julie & Clint (and Caden!) and Val & Taylor and played some games afterwards. Jules made this delicious chocolate trifle yummmmmm it was good.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Nice Easter eggs! Thanks for inviting us over. We had fun and your ham was delicious! You should have taken a pic of it. I wish we could have stayed longer and finished the game even though I was no where close to winning...haha!