blog tracker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Soooo many boys!

Craig came into town for a couple days to go to some Apx licensing trainings, and have some fun with me and Aaron! We got a Wii from Aaron's brother and the 3 of us spent some good time attempting to golf.. and I get really mad at that "club."
We had some cousins and friends come over for game night! Of course the boys jumped at the chance to play Acquire...

And they get quite silly..
This happened to be Craig's first date off the mission!! Annalisa on the right is a friend from my Lab that I called to come and hang out with us and be Craig's date. Unfortunately Craig still doesn't quite know what to do with himself, especially if a cute girl in involved... But her, me, and Jenna watched some GREAT episodes of What Not to Wear while our boys gamed it up!
I AM APX!!! Aaron took Craig out knocking on Monday to get him some preseason practice. This is a GREAT pic!!

No comments: