blog tracker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

FoRt mYeRs fLoRiDa

Aaron has already begun the trip out to Fort Myers in our little Civic that decided to die out on us yesterday- something's messed up with the battery, but luckily he in good hands. Erik, who is caravaning with him, happens to know cars pretty well, and so far so good!

As soon as finals are done (dang those finals!) I will be flying out, on Tuesday to be exact. I guess in a sense those finals saved me from 3 days sitting in that little car again, having to yell at Aaron to pull over so I can pee about every 2 hours.

These are our apartments, right on a lake! They look cute, and they are surprisingly cheap.. like cheaper than we charge rent for our condo.. and it's Florida! By the beach. But alas, I'm not complaining, I am more than ready for a break from Utah and a semester off of studying!

Gorgeous!!

No comments: