blog tracker

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I miss my goldies

One of the wonderful things about serving a mission in Brazil meant learning about HAVAIANAS. The best flip flop in the world that is comfortable and lasts forever! And not to mention stylish! Down yonder, they're like $5 so of course the U.S. will charge an arm and a leg, UNLESS they are purchashed from Amazon or Nordstrom Rack or something. I loved my goldies last year, until I finally wore them out, but I intend to buy more because I miss them as much as I miss my Brazis!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Amen! I love the two I have and they last forever!

Tiffanie White said...

Hey girl. I found your blog so I'm going to add you to mine...

We've gotta keep up with each other having babies. I am excited for you because I know what you have to look forward to, well, since I'm 5 weeks ahead of you. I can't believe you shared your news so fast! I waited til I was 14 weeks and its seemed to make time go by faster. I can't wait to see what you'll have... Maybe you'll join the "boy club" because me and everyone I know is having BOYS!!

Good luck and keep in touch. Oh, and you can find Hilarie on my blog too :)