blog tracker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Craig-tastic

Well, he made it home!! Elder Packard pretty much looks the same- still in shape and everything even after 2 years of driving everywhere in South Carolina. His homecoming talk was this last Sunday and it was great! It's so fun to have him back because it was the first time in YEARS that all the kids were together since we've all been on and off on missions. Craig is coming down to Utah this weekend for Apx licensing meetings because he is coming out with us to sell in Florida this summer!!! I'm extra stoked!!
My three brothers, James, Kent and Craig, then my mom and me with baby (half) sister Ali, and my little sister Melanie

Aaron and Luke in the car on the way to the airport to see Craig. So cute! Luke was especially happy to see us because we brought him pirate legos for his 4th birthday. =)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yay for Craig! That's great he's going to go to Florida with you guys. That will be so fun. And, as always, Luke is adorable!

Tasha said...

How fun your brother coming home from the mission! I bet he was so excited to see you all! What a fun experience! And to go home to see your family! I can't wait 2 see mine. Sorry ryan bummed out on monday to play basketball, he is trying to work out more! ha but lets get together sooN! =)