blog tracker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

BABY!

We had our first doctor's visit this week to check on the little grape growing in my stomach! It kinda makes a difference actually hearing the heartbeat and confirming that there is indeed something alive and healthy in there! It's just getting more exciting although I want to jump through the next 7 months and just have a baby already.

So yesterday, after skipping class because I felt some of that morning sickness that creeps up, I crashed on the couch and turned on a show that I normally hate: Baby Story on TLC. K I do not care about other people's baby's birth and I for sure DON'T want to watch it! But for some reason I got curious (probably because of recent anxiety I've felt about labor and delivery), and watched a lady giving a freakin water birth.. ew, I would never do that.

Thinking it looked so painful and horrible, then as soon as the baby was born, I started BAWLING for like ten minutes! I thought it was the sweetest thing ever and couldn't help it! There is no mistaking I'm an emotional pregnant wreck, but it just made me that much more excited.

4 comments:

Eric and Jewels said...

Steph congrats!! I'm expecting too! Due July 27th, a few days after I finally graduate :)I'm sorry you're not feeling too well hopefully the sickness part only lasts a little while (mine was a good three and half months). N-e-ways just wanted to tell ya I'm excited for you!

Tasha said...

Oh girl! You are so prego huh?! =) That has been me for the past little bit. Isn't it amazing how little things really do make you cry?! And you are just so touched by them =) I am so excited you are having your baby after summer. Are we going to have some play dates? because i am thinking "yes!"

Hermana Bennett said...

Ha ha you are so hilarious!

Cortney said...

Yay! Oh my goodness Dr. appointments will just keep getting more exciting as you get to see the baby grow and develop. In a few months you will feel "her" (lol) for the first time and that is without a doubt the most amazing experience! Josh and I are so excited for you...keep us posted! Miss you guys! Oh is morning sickness gets out of control the medicine I took is Zolfran, but the generic form...it was a lifesaver :)