blog tracker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love family!!

So recently my stepmom Aimee joined Facebook and posted the cutest pictures of the kids that were taken in the last few months. So I stole them.Baby Ali (9 months) sound asleep posed for what looks like a baby commercial! She's soooo sweetFeisty little Mia who has been chubby since she was born (10 lbs!) She'll be 2 in March, right around the time Craig gets home from his mission!
Here's Luke.. he is the funniest and sharpest kid ever! He'll be 3 in MarchHaha I love this! Luke and Mia weight almost the same and I think Mia picks on Luke more than he on her, it's hilarious!Melanie joined Young Women's this past year and will officially be a teenager in May. Yet she's still a sweetheart!
James is a total stud... he doesn't smile much but he's such a fun kid.

Kent is always happy & being silly. He graduates high school this year and is applying to collegs right now.


Craig, Elder Packard himself is on his mission in South Carolina. But he gets home in 2 months and we can't wait!!

Valerie and her husband Taylor. They got married this past year 08/08/08 (yep, they planned that). They live down here in Provo and I'm so glad we get to hang out with them so often!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

They are shockingly old! The hardest two for me to believe are James and Melanie. I always remember James as this tiny kid who hardly ever spoke. Melanie is a cutie! Those are some good pictures of the little ones. They're very cute. Did Aimee take them?

Tasha said...

What adorable pictures!! I am absolutely in love! You have the cutest family! Don't you love being the oldest to see all the changes in your siblings? I feel like everytime I see my family they get older and older! Not even fair!!

Julie said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute! They look like they should be in a magazine. Who took them? I want to get some pictures of Caden while I'm home in Yak-town.

Jeff and Nichole said...

Hey Stephanie,
Nichole looks at your blog all the time. It's really funny. I can't believe how old your brothers and sisters are. I remember when Melanie was a baby! It was fun to see a picture of everyone. Hope you and Aaron are doing well.