blog tracker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Time!
Me and Aaron didn't really have any plans for Halloween and were pretty determined to have some fun so we asked around to our friends, and no one really had plans...So we couldn't let a fun holiday go to waste! We had a bunch of friends over for some games and good food and we had a great time! The girls dominated Taboo and Mad Gab.. let's be honest: we were made for talking. We even got a few trick-or-treaters so I was glad I bought an emergency stash of milky ways.

Aaron as a North Carolina fan again, and I wore a Spanish dancer dress.. but was to lazy to accessorize to complete the costume.

Senator John McCain (Bennett) and Gov. Sarah Palin) Jenna. They were way cute!

Me and punk rocker Val being weird.. well, mostly Val being weird. I'm pretty normal

Val and Taylor, and their friend Aaron


On Monday, we went to a Halloween party with some of our friends from Apx that we met this summer. Aaron is beginning to see that I am like obsessed with holidays... I'm already looking at Christmas decorations and we haven't even hit Halloween yet, but too bad! We didn't wanna spend a lot, so we scrounged up stuff we aleady had, so Aaron went as North Carolina fan (he IS that in real life, so I argued that it wasn't really a costume), and I a pirate. And we happened to win the 3-legged race, so we're pretty proud of that. =)Me and cute lil pregnant Tash (I swear I look more pregnant than her.. And I'm not!!) The boys, Jason (aka Burger King) and Ryan (with Tasha's shorts on) haha The boys chowing down during the Donut Eating Contest.. the girls TOTALLY showed them up the next round haha!
Another pic of the donut race.. what was funny was that Aaron and Ryan, who are good buddies ended up getting a little too close to each other, looking like they were kissing, and then after the game, Ryan had Aaron's white make-up all over his face!! It was HILARIOUS, I'm getting a little worried though that they may be getting too close...


Brent the pimp and Aaron. Brent and Angela's dog even had a pimp costume on, it was AWESOME!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It looks like you had a fun Halloween party! I really am sad that we missed it. I'm glad you are so forgiving of us not coming. I've got a bunch of cookies left here that I was planning on bringing and don't know what to do with them!