blog tracker

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Getting settled in

Mission Reunions!
I had made Aaron promise me that we'd make it back to Utah in time for my first mission reunion, and since we had left a week earlier than originally planned, I was fine with that! Aaron also had 2 during Conference weekend with each mission president, so we were able to go to all 3 in Salt Lake.
President and Sister Aumeister from Aaron's mission (Rostov, Russia) came down.. they were so cute!


Sisters Kailahi, Pieper, Muir (the President's wife), me and Whipple. I was companions with Kailahi and Whipple and love them to death, it was so fun seeing everyone again. My mission president and wife, after being home just 3 months are accepting another assignment now in Chile (learning Spanish from Portuguese) and Pres. Muir will be director the the financial program down there. They will now have lived out of the U.S. for 13 years, working for the church. They are AMAZING!
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
This past Monday, we went over to Tasha and Ryan's for FHE and carved pumpkins! I haven't done that for a few years, so we had fun with them and a couple other friends. Ryan made us homemade ice cream and it was way good.

3 comments:

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

Hey Stephanie!

I just got a first look at your blog and I love it! You and Aaron look like you're having a great time. And your new place looks fab! We'll keep in touch. Give our hugs to Bennett and Jenna when you see them!

Marianne

Our Little Family said...

It looks like you are having a ton of fun! Kevin and I are jealous that you got to see so many fun places. I am not sure how old Aaron is, but my brother served in the same mission. Does he know an Elder Briggs?

Aaron & Jamie Myers said...

Pumpkins are so fun!!!!!! And I finally found your blog on Julie's. I love and miss you, girl! Will you guys be in Yakivegas for Christmas or anything?