blog tracker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I couldn't help but start buying Christmas ornaments lately. Utah's weather has been surprisingly nice lately, but very abnormal for this time of year and it doesn't feel like winter at all! Aaron's been sick for a week and a half.. and a lot of that time, he had a really high temperature, so I ended up taking him to the health clinic and the doc got him on some meds for bronchitis. He's still got a nasty cough, and then the other night, at Red Robin with our friends, he ended up CHOKING! He tried to stand up in our booth that we were sitting at, motioning that he couldn't breathe and after hitting his back, (and pretty much panicking myself), I knew nothing else to do but the Heimlich, and sure enough that did it... good thing I just took a CPR course 2 months ago! This boy has been scaring me lately with these crazy things!

On a good note though, things are pretty normal, and we just put up our Christmas tree! We're excited for Thanksgiving though too this week.. we're heading to visit Aaron's family in Arizona.Opening up the Home Depot box containing our little 6.5 ft tree =)

Aaron branching out the branches. He wasn't nearly as excited as I was about decorating the tree but he faked it pretty well

No comments: