blog tracker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Latest

I have good news! I just got hired as a personal trainer at 24 hour Fitness! While we were in Baltimore all summer, I had to get CPR/AED certified (which wasn't easy out there) and spent most the time studying for the National Academy of Sports Medicine exam, which I took after we got back to Utah, and luckily passed! After interviewing at different gyms and job searching, I had almost given up with 24 hour because they hadn't called me in a while, yet that was the place I most wanted to work. I know prayers are answered, even with the petty things.. when we do our part, the Lord certainly does his, because I really needed this job and had to put in the effort!

While I'm personal training, Aaron is working for Apx still, in the inside sales office, making outbound calls based on leads that they get. It can pay really well, and our goal right now is to pay down the Pleasant Grove house that we own and is being rented out. I'll be starting school at BYU again winter semester, trying to finish up my Exercise Science degree as soon as possible. I'm taking 3 online classes right now, so that helps, although I've never been one with great self-discipline! Aaron is good, though at getting on my case and making sure I'm making good progress.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Congrats! That is absolutely awesome! :) I am so proud of you! PLEASE TRAIN ME!