blog tracker

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas festivities!!

Well, it has been a BUSY start to December... we're gonna take this one post at a time.
We got the tree up right after we got back from AZ from Thanksgiving. Carter really enjoyed "helping."
It's a very sparkly tree. Just how I like it =)

One of me and Val's bestest friends from Yakima, Jamie, came down from Salt Lake with her husband and son so we could decorate gingerbread houses!
(My Aaron was out working.. bless his heart)
My "jailhouse." It had pokey things on every side to deter potential predators. But Aaron still got to it, and ate half my house away.

Last weekend, Valerie had the fun idea to go to the Riverwoods to see the lights and go on a carriage ride! It was SO. COLD.

We met up with Val and Taylor for dinner at La Jolla (one of my FAVORITES!) and then met up with my cousin Heather and her husband Jake. The lights there are amazing. They almost beat going all the way to Temple Square..
 The horsey!
 For some strange reason, there were people with llamas there. Carter thought they were pretty funny, but the llama didn't take to him too well.

Carter playing at Blikenstaffs: vintage toy/candy store. He LOVES that place

 This is the 2nd time we've gotten Carter to sit on Santa's lap this year. Carter is not a fan, if you couldn't tell by his super nervous smile haha
 At least he got a candy cane out of it?
 Our whole group with Santa =)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

you guys have been busy being festive! love your tree, so pretty! and love the family picture at the top of your blog. you are gorgeous, steph!

Family said...

I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun! I love the Santa picture.