blog tracker

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ohhh Carter!

Carter has been very silly lately.
We went to get sushi downtown the other day and we walked around to look at shops for a bit, and ran into this fountain:
Needless to say, Carter really loves water
And I just love this pic
 We have a ritual every morning of getting Carter a cup of milk when he wakes up and turn on cartoons (because we're not awake enough to do anything else.. don't judge us!) I had gotten back from running and Carter decided he was obsessed with shoes, kept saying "shoes" over and over and wanted to wear his with his jammies. This is what he picked out. A croc, and a Church shoe, both for the left foot.
 And then he insisted on ME wearing shoes, so he helped me put them back on. Halfway, and on the wrong foot. lol I love it
 Yesterday, kinda on a whim, I decided it would be fun to attempt to take Carter to his first movie. Cars 2 has been out for a while, so I was hoping that an odd hour for a showing would mean we'd be the only ones there, which we were for a bit. Carter seemed very excited to be in a theater, but then the show started, more people showed up, and then Carter discovered the lighted stairs. And it was history. We left 40 min into the show, and I wasted $5 plus the ripoff for his hot dog! But at least I know he's not ready for this! We'll give it another 6 months =)
And tomorrow we are OFF to Arizona!! Visiting grandma Belinda, and prepping ourselves for the 115 degree weather ahhhh! We're excited, though for a fun little break from here. =)

1 comment:

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

hahah this is so cute! I took capri to a movie the other day too.. and left about and hour in too haha! hope your summer is going good miss you!