blog tracker

Sunday, June 12, 2011

weekly bits & Six Flags!

It's been a fun (busier) week I suppose. Carter makes things very interesting, usually in a good way =)
This was just a pic from my birthday I forgot about...
Yesterday all us girls went to Forest Park and to the St Louis science center. Carter did pretty well and was very entertained. At this moment, we were at the dinosaur part, and there was a big t-rex that moved and growled. He was a little worried...
You know what happens when a baby's wearing a regular diaper in the pool...
 We went to Six Flags today! Our team out here won some incentive so all the guys and their families got to go. We spent most of the day taking Carter on rides, and despite skipping his nap, he did so well and had a lot of fun!
He just loves these splash pads...
 Daddy and Carter on a little boat ride. Carter didn't really know what to think at first, hence the nervous face..
 Aaron and his buddy Brent goin on the Batman ride. (Might I add that I went on ONE ride, felt sick, and sat out the rest of the day. Total bummer).
 Me and Carter on the ferris wheel
 Carter was so funny on this swing. He wouldn't really look at us when he went around, just stared forward awkwardly

 In line at the Freeze ride (that I got sick on), there was this tall bb dude with a final four back pack. Aaron made friends real quick... his name was Josh Harrelson from Kentucky, which happened to be the team that knocked UNC out of the tournament
 My little drenched rat after another round at the splash pad.
And the end: a worn out little boy =)

1 comment:

Paityn Ann said...

How cute is Carter on that swing! I wish I came over to see that.