blog tracker

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day

Eh, Father's Day was 3.5 days ago, but whatev... Here's some cute little shots during the week of Carter and Daddy

I dumped Carter off at the clubhouse fitness center with Aaron so I could go on a run. I should do this everyday...
 You've heard of cake pops/bites right?? Deliciousness, all the rage. Well I attempted to make em for Aaron for Father's Day. He's kinda obsessed with PB & chocolate, so that's what I made. They turned out swell (but I actually prefer em without the final coating... just the cake & frosting mix, just FYI!)
 Aaron reading Carter a story. Tender.
Name the book... I'll mail a dollar to the first person who can tell me what it is
 And we went to Steak & Shake! Yes fast food... we don't do that often, but they have delish chicken burgers, we found out! Minutes previous to this photo,  I had dropped Carter on his head! Not even kidding, he wriggled outta the booth and fell, it was sad... but he got over it =)
And another motion picture for your entertainment.
This is what my boys do during church, while I am in Sacrament meeting.


I just keep adding to this post, but I keep uploading my iphone pics!
Here in St Louis, they have the "Magic House" and it's the most awesome thing EVER. I've been meaning to check it out with Carter, and I finally did yesterday, with Angela. 
It's safe to say I love this place, as does Carter. He can roam free with LOADS to play with in this children's museum. (I don't even need to put him on his leash!!)


 They had a pretend grocery store, bank, auto shop, etc. SOO cute.
 Now what I should have done while Carter was grocery shopping was have a little tantrum & run around trying to knock cans off the shelves & embarrassed him in public. Payback

 This was on one of our runs/walks. I just got a jogging stroller. Love it
 And I got Carter this puzzle after he loved playing with one at the Magic House. Total score.

2 comments:

tristan said...

Where the Wild Things Are!!!!

Paula said...

The museum looks fun! Janice LOVES puzzles right now too. And I'm totally jealous of your jogging stroller...though I guess I'd need a double--and that might just be a little TOO much of a work out :)