blog tracker

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

gas station + toilet + Vegas + Carter= no bueno

Seriously I don't get it. Must be the age.. or the fact that he's a curious boy.. On our way home from AZ yesterday (and pics are coming soon) we stopped at a gas station in Vegas and I went to change Carter in the bathroom. I badly needed to wash my hands afterwards, lets just say, and I set him down to stand in the bathroom while I did so, keeping my eyes on him because I knew he would bolt straight for the toilet. (we have to close all our bathroom doors at home). I tell him no- as if he would listen, and before I could get to him, he had his hand in the toilet, and as I picked him up, he puts his hand in his mouth. So sick. Exiting the bathroom, I see Aaron and tell him what happened while Carter laughs at the storySuch a sneaky baby I've got here! On a good note, he's otherwise the happiest, funnest baby I could ask for =)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Haha! I got a good laugh out of that story. I don't know what's so fascinating about the toilet, but it seems to be a hot item. Just wait until he can open the bathroom door!

Danielle said...

Ok that is just nasty! Bailey hasn't ever tried to stick her hand in the toilet. Must be a guy thing!

Unknown said...

I still do that...

Family said...

What a funny kid. Hope my girls never realize how fun a toilet is!

Evans Family of Three said...

i hear ya! owen loves the toilet and the toilet paper! unrolls it any chance he gets. i haven't had the experience yet of him getting his little hands in the toilet but i know it is bound to happen some time...yuck!