blog tracker

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Why I love BYU

Well this past week Carter was sick. Very sick with the stomach flu, throwing up and diarrhea everyday for 7 long days!!! He is finally better and we are all very happy about that! Aaron got this flu also, but I escaped as I always do ;)

Coincidentally Carter happened to barf on a new green throw blanket I just got for $20 at TJ Maxx, so I was very annoyed, especially since this throw had to be dry cleaned.

While out running errands, I come across a dry cleaners by my house, and think "sweet, this is convenient." I give the lady my blanket, she promises it'll be done next week, and then as I'm walking out I realize I forgot to ask how much it would cost. "$21 dollars," she tells me. WHAT! More than the blanket cost me!!

I say screw that, I don't like to be ripped off and I take my blanket back and decide to risk it and wash it by hand at home.

BUT I remembered that I am a fan of BYU laundry, they have been very good to me in the past. I call em up, asking for a quote. "$6," the girl tells me. UMMM that's right.

So I dropped it off today, and guess how much it actually will cost....................... $3!!

And that is why I love BYU


And here's a little tidbit I came across today: You know you're in Utah when.....
President Monson appears on your weekly Walmart ad!


Also check out my latest project on my blog:


2 comments:

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

Hahah that so funnt, I need to remember that so one day when I need to dry clean I can!
Poor little carter, i hope is feeling better!

Deno'N'Mo said...

Just checked out your other blog! I'm jealous...ur so creative!