blog tracker

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Since we've been home...

Here's a random shot of Carter rummaging through the fridge.
And then this past weekend we headed up to Yakima, WA to spend some time with my family and be with Kent for his mission farewell.
Here's my (half) brother Joseph, who is 8 months taking a bath with his nephew, Carter! They both kinda look like deer in the headlights haha

 The 4 little ones: Joseph, Alice, Mia, and Luke.
The girls' dresses deserve some explanation: my parents had just gotten back from a trip to Europe and brought them these dresses from Germany or somewhere. They looked pretty dang cute

Aaron with Carter- Carter is wearing Luke's dracula cape
 A few of the boys: Craig, Kent, and baby Joseph
 Smily Carter

3 comments:

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

fun! I bet that was so great to go visit you fam! Its always sad to see people go on missions though.. its good of course but sad! Carter is so cute we miss you guys, I wish we could have hung out more before we left!

Clayton and Noelle said...

Oh my freaking heck, you have the cutest baby boy I've ever seen. Steph I miss you! I was thinking of you today!

Floyd and Judy said...

very cute blog!