blog tracker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The weekend

CELINE DION... the much anticipated night (we waited 4 additional months since she cancelled! But she was very apologetic and made up for it)
Jennett in the backseat, on our way up to Salt Lake for CELINE!!!!!!! Me and Air-Bear at Cheesecake Factory with Jennett.. it was soooo good. That's one restaurant where I have to get dessert... those cheesecakes are like heaven. We had planned on dinner, and then the boys headed to a "boy" movie while we enjoyed our concert... They ended up seeing Taken, which I guess was pretty good..
Me and Jenna all stoked for the concert! We had pretty bad seats, but ended up scooting up to some empty ones, even AFTER the stupid USHER yelled at us! He was so rude!


The ending Titanic song... so great!! I usually hate that song because it was sooooo overplayed, but being there LIVE, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Aaron, recently called as Assistant Scoutmaster had his first campout with the boys for just an over-nighter about an hour away. I guess it was freezing, but they survived! Meanwhile we had girl's night to celebrate (or just occupy our time) while our husbands were gone!

2 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

Hey I hope you don't mind but I saw your blog from BreAnna's. It was good to see you last night and catch up.

Julie said...

Sounds like you had fun! She has such an amazing voice and I'm sure it's even better in person.

Mmmmm...Cheesecake Factory. I just had the pleasure of enjoying a piece of cookie dough cheesecake when I was in Bellevue a couple weeks ago!