blog tracker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

CELINE DION

Well, the event me and Jenna have been waiting for for MONTHS is finally here! Bennett (my cousin who just married one of my BFF's) had bought her tickets to Celine- which honestly was Jenna's life dreams!! This was back in October for Jen's birthday and the concert was set to be in Salt Lake I believe in November. Sadly, Celine got sick and had to cancel, and reschedule... for TODAY! Bennett, being the nice guy that he is, knew that he would not enjoy a Celine Dion concert as much as.. say, one of Jenna's girl friends, so she invited ME to go with her!!!!!!!!! Our hubs are driving up to SLC us with us for dinner, then they're off to see a boy movie. Can't WAIT!!!!

3 comments:

Hermana Bennett said...

yay nebraska! Brian and I just found out we're going to Long Island, NY so we're super stoked too. I was secretly hoping for Hawaii though :) Who are you guys going with then? And we've been great, we need to all go to dinner or play some wii and catch up!

Our Little Family said...

How fun! She came to San Antonio and I wanted to go because I have never been to a concert before. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. We wish that you were coming to Texas!

Tasha said...

Celion Dion how fun! You will have to let me know how the concert went and shouldn't you be posting some big news on here! =) hehe