blog tracker

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Mania

This Sunday, as a new tradition, the Packard cousins got together for Super Bowl Sunday over at Doug's house
Jenna and Bennett.. I think towards the middle, the game was pretty dang slow... and Jenna was smart to take a little siesta for a while!

Kara and Bennett

Aaron, Jenna, Ricky, Laura and Jeremy

We went to the Temple this last week with our friends Tauna and Jason, and also went bowling during the weekend! I am THE WORST bowler in the world, I think I keep beating my own record for the lowest bowling score (we're talking in the 50's)!!

Aaron killed us all... He has yet to skill me in the art of bowling.

Tauna, with baby Breydon chillin in his carseat most of the game, had a good round of bowling, I must say. These butt shots of all of us are great, I know..

Jason chillin in between turns, sportin the nerdy bowling shoes!

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

That looks like so much fun! We miss you guys and wish that we could still be up there with all the Packard cousins.