blog tracker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged
8's8 TV Shows I enjoy watching:
1. 24
2. LOST
3. What Not to Wear
4. America's Next Top Model
5. American Idol
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. The Biggest Loser
8. Extreme Makeover

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Shopping for 5 hours in the place of my parents who haven't finished buying Christmas presents for the kids!
2. Watched the Grinch Who Stole Christmas with Jim Carey
3. Played the piano
4. Got stomped by Aaron in Rummikub
5. Played with the cutest kids in the world- my 3 little siblings age 6 months to 3!
6. Had Family Night with the family.. which meant 5 minutes of singing childrens songs
7. Ate some dang good manicotti
8. Ran on the treadmill for a half hour.. trying to delay the seasonal weight gain as long as possible!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Britney Spears concert in a few months!
2. Getting back to a normal schedule again although Christmas break has been WONDERFUL
3. Going to a movie later this week
4. Finishing my online class after I take the final when I get back to Utah.
5. Quitting dang birth control
6. Staying busy again with a full semester in January
7. Getting new clients at work in January
8. Working out hardcore again and getting into better shape

8 things I love about WINTER:
1. The snow- I love how pretty it is (just disregard the horrible roads that I hate driving in)
2. Aaron & how cute he looks in sweaters.. I don't like wearing them as much
3. BOOTS
4. hoodies
5. Christmas decorations, lights, music, etc.
6. ice skating.. I really want to go!
7. being with family for Christmas
8. all the reminders of the Savior's birth and Atonement & how peoples hearts are softened this time of year

8 things on my wish list:
1. more BOOTS
2. clothes. I love clothes
3. anything cute for our house
4. clients after Christmas break
5. easy classes
6. that's really all... I just really wanted to be with my hubs and family for Christmas! I can't get enough of my cute little bros and sisters.. pictures will be posted later and trust me they are CUTE

8 people I tag:
1. Amber
2. Julie
3. Jamie
4. Lindsey
5. Angelica
6. Aubrey
7. Sharee
8. Andy & Kela

No comments: